The purpose of this guide is to provide the subject liaisons raw data to help evaluate their collections. It will consist of the following data elements.
- The percentage of Resource for College Libraries titles in the collection
- The percentage of Highly Recommended Choice titles in the collection.
- The date range of the collection
- The number and percentage of circulated titles
- The number and percentage of titles by location (format).
- Comparison of our holdings with a peer institution
- Comparison of our holdings with an institution with a good reputation in the discipline (program).
- A ranking of all subject areas to identify which ones need the most attention.
- Survey data from program faculty.