These safety procedures MUST be followed by all employees who come to campus:
- Employees who comes to campus must get permission from their supervisor and complete the Daily Health and Safety Report:
Direct Link to Daily Health and Safety Report - This form can be used for students, employees, and visitors for all locations
- Wear face covering or mask while on campus. Employees / visitors must bring their own face coverings or masks.
- Maintain 6 feet social distance at all times.
- When you arrive at the building, you must call Security at 281-425-6888 to grant you building badge access.
- When you leave the building for the day, you must call Security at 281-425-6888 to notify them that you are leaving campus. Notifying Security upon entrance and exit of buildings is very important so that Security will know your location in case of an emergency that requires evacuation of buildings.
Continue to check the website for updates: https://www.lee.edu/coronavirus/